QUALITY, A PRIORITY
Our teams aim to build a lasting partnership with you and satisfy you through a continuous approach to quality.
Our policy is based on 4 major foundations:
- Service: listen to you and advise you at every stage of development
- Responsiveness: respond quickly and timely deliver products
- Transparency: establish a true relationship of trust with you
- Quality: commit daily to a process of continuous improvement (ISO 22716 standard defining Good Manufacturing Practices)
QUALITY IN THE MANUFACTURING PROCESS
- Physicochemical checks on raw materials (pH, viscosity, organoleptic checks …), during weighing and manufacturing
- Controls on bulks prior to release for filling
- Microbiological controls performed by outside parties
QUALITY IN THE FILLING AND ASSEMBLING PROCESSES
Throughout production, monitoring is regularly carried out by line operators and Quality Service members. The aim is to detect any defects as soon as possible and to remedy them immediately.
An Ecocert certification is possible for manufacturing and filling/assembling projects of your formulas.
I chose my profession in Quality because I find it exciting to follow the path of a product as a whole and to have a global vision of a company’s activities. The topics covered are very diverse and give me the opportunity to learn every day. I have also always had a great interest in cosmetics and specially un makeup …We can say that I found something to join the useful to the pleasing!